Sometimes we just want to make our lives simpler by buying products that have several uses. If you want to save money on skincare products because they can be really expensive when you need to purchase many products for your daily skincare routine, then this is a smart idea. I’ve known several people who prefer this practice because they find it more convenient considering they don’t have to bring a lot of beauty essentials when they go to work. Indeed it’s quite practical and economic. A good example would be an all-around body moisturiser that you can use for several purposes. The Weleda Skin Food all-natural moisturiser offers many benefits for the skin and can be used as an all-around body cream or moisturiser to keep your skin hydrated.
Skin Food Weleda is a famous skincare secret and here’s why:
- It’s an intense penetrating moisturiser that is packed with luxurious soothing extracts including calendula, chamomile, wild pansy as well as a balance of essential oils and waxes that help strengthen the skin’s protective barrier against drying and dullness.
- It’s all-natural and free from synthetic ingredients including parabens, artificial fragrances and preservatives.
- It’s an all-around moisturiser, so you can apply it as a nourishing day or night cream, body lotion, hand cream or lip cream. It’s perfect for softening and hydrating common dry areas including elbows, knees and hands.
- It’s suitable for vegetarians and people who have lack-lustre skin conditions.
- Its natural fragrance is derived from the beautiful and refreshing fragrances of sweet orange and lavender essential oils.
Weleda Skincare is well-known for ethically-sourced and natural ingredients used on their products. It’s no wonder many regards the company as one of the best providers for natural and organic skincare essentials. They have accomplished many certifications including NATRUE which is the utmost international criteria for products that are natural and organic.
The Weleda Skin Food has been on the market for several years and has had favourable Weleda reviews ever since. The company has also received awards for Skin Food which includes Best Eco Buy (2009 Essential Magazine), 2012 Harper’s Bazaar Beauty Hot 100 Best Natural Skin Secret, 2009 Beauty Steals Award and Natural Lifestyle Award.
If you want healthy yet intense hydration especially for dry damaged skin, Weleda Skin Food is the answer to all your woes as it is perfect for giving your skin the moisture and softness it deserves. It’s suitable for winter and outdoor activities where your skin feels drier than usual. Giving your skin ample hydration also prevents premature signs of ageing which is why it’s always a great idea to keep your skin replenished with this deeply penetrating hydrating cream.
For your skincare needs, Love Thyself recommends only the best and of course, the safest products that your skin deserves. Weleda is a brand that recommends to our subscribers and clients so if you’re looking for a thrifty yet effective product to moisturise and replenish the skin, purchase Weleda online here on our website.