Smelly underarms are among the most common problems of men and women, especially those who love to engage in physical activities like sports. Because they do not want to get embarrassed in public, they resort to antiperspirants because these products promise to control both body odour and perspiration. Indeed, these products may be effective and provide the results people need, but at what cost?
Antiperspirants contain chemicals that inhibit perspiration in the underarm area, which is good news for people who want to look and smell fresh all day. However, these chemicals also inhibit the armpits’ function to eliminate toxins from the body. If toxins are not eliminated from the body through sweat, they might cause diseases in the long run.
Most antiperspirants contain aluminum and zirconium that physically plug the sweat glands in the armpits so they do not excrete sweat. Unfortunately, these chemicals can be absorbed by the body leading to chronic illnesses such as Alzheimer’s disease, kidney-related illnesses and even breast cancer.
So what’s the solution to body odour that would still allow the underarms to excrete toxins? Introducing Black Chicken axilla deodorant paste.
So what does Black Chicken deodorant do?
This product is advertised as a deodorant, and it functions that way. It takes away the odor from the armpits to make sure you don’t smell funky after a long day. But what separates it from the usual chemical-based deodorants is that it does no contain any artificial ingredients and harmful chemicals that may cause damage to the sweat glands in your underarms.
It is not an antiperspirant but a deodorant. So what’s the difference? Antiperspirants prevent skin from perspiring, while deodorants allow perspiration but prohibit bacteria growth in certain locations, resulting to a fresher odour.
Black Chicken axilla, which is a natural deodorant, contains only the best organic ingredients to ensure that no harmful chemicals will come in contact with your underarms. The best thing about it is that it can control your body odour while your armpits do their job – excrete toxins through the sweat glands. At the same time, it makes sure that the perspiration does not lead into bad odour.
Allergies and Black Chicken axilla rash
While this aluminum-free deodorant does not have any chemicals or compounds that are not safe for the skin, there may be instances wherein users may experience some minor reactions.
Some people have reported experiencing itchiness and a rash after applying Black Chicken axilla deodorant or paste. It is important to point out that these side effects are not harmful, and are normal reactions by the body. Here are some possible explanations why these situations happen:
- You just shaved and most of your pores are open, allowing excessive amounts of the substance to enter and be absorbed by the skin.
- You are coming from an artificial and chemical-based deodorant and your skin is still adjusting to the change.
- The skin is reacting to the essential oils in the product. The Black Chicken deodorant paste is composed of a unique combination of oils such as peppermint, cajaput, mandarin, clove, rose geranium, lime, lavender and cedarwood. This extreme combo allows the product to control body odour without inhibiting the natural function of sweat glands beneath the armpits. However, this combination may also be too strong for people who have sensitive skin.
- The Bi-carb soda is probably the culprit. In order to avoid having two super itchy armpits, you may want to resort to patch testing until your skin adjusts. Patch testing usually takes place for several days.
Tips to solve or prevent Black Chicken axilla rash
Now that you know what causes the itchiness and rashes, are there solutions or ways to prevent this from happening? Of course there are. Here are some of the Black Chicken remedies for axilla deodorant paste to avoid rashes from appearing in your underarms:
Do not apply right after shaving
As mentioned earlier, shaving opens the pores in your underarms, and as a result, it absorbs too much of the ingredients of the deodorant paste. It is highly recommended to shave at night, and then apply the paste the next morning.
Apply a little apple cider vinegar
Another effective way to prevent rashes and appearing is by applying a small amount of apple cider vinegar. This fluid is an effective anti-fungal and antibacterial agent that can reduce inflammation and itchiness. Because it’s acidic, it can help balance the pH levels of the skin if applied moderately. Remember to dilute the vinegar in water before application.
Reduce the amount you are using
Another probable reason why you are having rashes is because you may be putting too much of the deodorant paste from Black Chicken. Although this is the best organic deodorant available in the market today, some substances may still cause skin irritation if applied in high concentrations.
Enjoying the benefits of a natural deodorant that works
Through the years, there have been products promoting themselves as natural deodorants that can solve body odour. However, most of them have failed miserably. Thankfully, that is not the case with Black Chicken Remedies Axilla Deodorant Paste™ .
Composed of natural oils and substances, this natural deodorant has been proven to solve body odour problems while ensuring that the body does what it’s supposed to do.
Here are some of the impressive characteristics of this aluminum free deodorant:
- Does not contain artificial and inorganic ingredients and compounds. This ensures you that 100% of the product comes from nature, and not the factory.
- Free from any aluminum-based salts and compounds that can be harmful if ingested by the body. You can prevent certain diseases once you stop using products that contain aluminum.
- Does not leave any stains to clothing even with regular use. Another characteristic of this essential oil blend is that it is colorless so that it won’t affect your clothes.
- Contains natural fragrances that are not too strong. After prohibiting bacteria growth, the natural deodorant provides a fresh fragrance that will last.
- Uses essential oils and other botanical extracts that are 100% natural. As mentioned earlier, this axilla deodorant is composed of all natural oils that balance the pH of the underarm, kill bacteria, but allow perspiration.
- Does not contain any harmful chemicals such as Propylene Glycol, Triclosans, and Parabens. These chemicals are often seen in products that are promoted as ‘antibacterial.’ Unfortunately, this substance is known to cause Thyroid-related diseases, and affect the body’s hormonal system.
In the past couple of years, consumers have already proven that Black Chicken axilla really works, and it is the best natural way to protect yourself from body odour. In fact, most online stores in Australia are running out of stocks due to increasing demand for the deodorant. Now that you already know how this deodorant paste can help you, it is time to seek a reputable seller.
Finding a reputable supplier of natural deodorant
Due to the immense popularity of Black Chicken axilla deodorant and paste, some people are trying to imitate the product and sell them on the market. In order to distinguish which one is the genuine product, here are some things you need to check:
- Trustworthiness of the website or online seller – When searching for the Black Chicken deodorant, you have to ensure that you are dealing with a certified dealer or seller of the product. Check online reviews, feedback, and visit their Facebook page to know what other people are saying about them.
- Price range – Black Chicken axilla deodorant paste is priced at about $19 or so. If you see a product listing online that is priced too low compared to the market value, it may be an imitation.
- Packaging and label – Check the official website to know how the actual product looks from the outside and inside. That way you will know whether you are getting the actual product or just an imitation.
These are just a few considerations to ensure that you are getting the actual product.
Avoid body odour in the healthiest way possible
Indeed, body odour is something that anyone does not want to have, especially when he or she is in the middle of a crowd. For many decades, chemical antiperspirants have dominated the market, allowing consumers to think that their ingredients are perfectly safe.
People spend hundreds of dollars each year on these deodorants and antiperspirants, thinking that they are good for the body. Actually, ever since they hit the market, they already have health risks.
Fortunately, with the advent of the Internet, people are becoming more informed about a lot of things – even scientific innovations. Now that research shows how dangerous these products are, the only obvious and practical move is to choose a natural deodorant that is tried and tested by many.
Black Chicken axilla deodorant paste has not just revolutionised how people see proper hygiene – it also took hygiene to a whole new level! If you want to leave your old chemical antiperspirants behind, do yourself a favor and choose this natural and aluminum free deodorant instead.