Jojoba oil is considered one of the most versatile beauty ingredients. Its natural amazing extracts are derived from the jojoba plant and are considered the most similar oil as the sebum on our skin. The sebum that is naturally produced by the human skin serves as a barrier that seeks to protect and heal our skin from external impurities and toxins. With the help of Jojoba natural oil, your skin’s sebum is reinforced and strengthened. This is absolutely necessary especially for mature skin, as the skin continues to age; it slowly diminishes the ability to produce more sebum. Thus, Jojoba oil is a great natural replacement for our skin’s sebum.
Here are Seven Amazing Uses of Jojoba Oil
- Helps retain moisture and effectively protects the skin from impurities. One of the most notable benefits of Jojoba products is their ability to keep your skin hydrated and rejuvenated. It serves as a good natural moisturiser as it doesn’t block or clogs your pores thus avoiding acne and breakouts. Clogged pores typically cause bacteria build up leading to acne and blackheads.
- Anti-ageing oil to reduce premature ageing, pigmentation and wrinkles. Jojoba Oil contains essential vitamins and minerals which effectively reduces premature ageing and wrinkles whilst promoting healthy and youthful looking skin.
- Help treat skin burns and can be a good natural sunscreen. Before going out under the scorching heat of the sun, you’ll need a good natural sunscreen to protect your skin from burns, Jojoba oil is a great alternative. It doesn’t contain chemicals and is purely natural plus it protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Helps treat hair and dandruff. Not only is it beneficial to our skin, in addition, it helps strengthen and condition your scalp and hair follicles allowing your hair to grow stronger, shinier and healthier. Its natural goodness also prevents scalp dryness and dandruff.
- Provides moisture to your lips. Yes, indeed due to the versatility of Jojoba natural oil, you can use it similar to that of a lip balm to avoid chapped or dry lips.
- Helps remove makeup easily. Jojoba oil can also be an effective makeup removes as it is gentle and safe on your skin even tough to remove eye makeup and mascara.
- Great for prepping your skin before shaving. It contains antibacterial properties plus the moisturising effect that is perfect for prepping your skin before shaving. It makes it easier to shave and leave your skin soft and supple afterwards.
Find related article “Different Skin Types That Benefit From Jojoba Oil As An Anti-Ageing Skincare“.
Where to buy Jojoba Oil?
Now, I know you’re pretty excited to purchase this amazing oil from Jojoba Oil Company and other Jojoba products. Love Thyself promotes this brand simply because we believe in its natural and effective goodness. Its pure liquid golden extract is enough to keep your skin stand out with a youthful glow. So, purchase one or more today, so you can discover these seven amazing uses for yourself!