“There she goes…there she goes again…” I can’t help but sing this song distinctly…inside my head of course, every time I see someone who’s achieved that perfect, sun-kissed glow. But then, I pinch myself because I know for a fact that sun tanning or too much sun exposure can lead to skin damage eventually. Well, this was until Eco Tan came under my radar.
This Holy Grail “fake tan” that has been the answer to every girl’s dream, to get that Blake Lively sun-kissed bronze look that most of us, women, rave about at some point in our lives. Who doesn’t want that golden glow? Of course, there may be other brands that claim to help us achieve this look, but have you ever considered the ingredients being used in these tanning products?
If you’re answer is no, then you’re in luck. Not many people think or consider the negative implications of using these types of products. Many manufacturers use nasty ingredients in their products including parabens, artificial fragrances, petrochemicals, glycols, propylene, and the list goes on…that can be toxic to the body especially when used often. This is truly saddening because our skin deserves better, if not the best!
WHAT MAKES IT SAFE FOR EVERYONE?
Sonya Driver, the brilliant Aussie mum, who is behind Eco Tan Products, takes pride in creating this brand with love and integrity.
So here are some of the interesting facts that make the product super safe for us to use:
- Organic Food Chain Certified – In 2011, the brand propelled itself into becoming the first, as well as, the only tanning manufacturer who is certified by the Organic Food Chain under the Australian government. It is 100% Natural and Organic so you are not applying anything detrimental or toxic to your skin.
- Safe Cosmetics Australia Accreditation – Manufacturers receive this accreditation when they’ve proven their products are toxic free.
- Choose Cruelty Free Accreditation – Doesn’t it make you feel happy, knowing that the products or ingredients you’re using were not tested on animals? This brand definitely has a heart, no doubt about it!
HERE ARE SOME OF THEIR TOP RATED PRODUCTS
- Eco Tan Invisible Tan – Absolutely a cult favorite, this product is a must-have for those with medium to olive skin tones wanting to achieve that golden bronze glow, without getting any sun exposure. Yes, it’s simple to apply and after waking up, you’ll be surprised just how beautiful your skin looks without looking anything like a pumpkin. It doesn’t create that orangey color that many despise about other tanning lotions. Only natural and certified organic ingredients including Aloe Vera, Rose Geranium, Avocado, Macadamia and Chamomile were used. Available in 150mL tubes.
- Eco Tan Winter Skin – This self-tanning lotion is perfect for fair to medium skin types, who’d like to build their tan gradually, based on their preference. It contains only the good stuff, certified organic, natural and cruelty free! Plus, organic Rose Geranium, so it doesn’t make you smell like the typical tanning creams loaded with toxic chemicals. Other ingredients that make this product enticing are Aloe Vera, Cacao, Grape Skin and Chamomile. Available in 200mL tubes.
- Eco Tan Face Tan Water – This gradual face self-tanning toner is another raved about product of the same brand that was specially formulated to give your face that much desired radiance. What’s amazing about this revolutionary toner is that it works so good, you probably won’t feel the need to wear foundation! Now, who wouldn’t like that? Other than the youthful glow, it’s non-greasy and doesn’t clog your pores, so you’ll less likely have any breakouts and your skin can definitely breathe. Some of its notable ingredients are Aloe Vera, Orange peel and Rose geranium. Available in 100mL bottle.
Now that you’ve got as much information necessary about this product, doesn’t it make you want to ditch sun tanning even more? Indeed, sun exposure can be good for our skin, like 10 to 15 minutes under the sun wouldn’t do any damage because our skin also needs Vitamin D. However, if we expose our skin for an extended period of time, this will cause damage and tanning wouldn’t be worth it at all if you end up with sun damaged skin or even worse. So, buy Eco Tan and achieve that radiant golden glow while giving your skin nothing less than 100% natural, certified organic and cruelty free ingredients!