A loofah scrubber can do a lot of good for your skin and health through the process of Exfoliation. Exfoliation assists your skin in creating new skin cells and removing the dead and old skin that causes the appearance of dry, dull and flaky skin as well as pigmentation and breakouts. Moisturising and cleansing are important in maintaining beautiful and healthy skin; however, Exfoliation is also a necessary step that must be incorporated in your skincare routine to achieve the healthy glow.
When you take a shower or bath, you can exfoliate your body using your preferred loofah body scrub or sponge loofah to create a rich lather with your body wash or soap. You have the option to use your bare-hands to exfoliate but this is not considered the most efficient option in removing dry and flaky skin. The former is a better option because these are specifically designed for this process. It is also preferable to use shower accessories that are made with natural and organic materials.
Know more about loofah from this related articled entitled “The Best Loofah Shower Accessory“.
Here are some benefits of using a loofah scrub to exfoliate:
- Helps reduces blemishes and acne. – The process of exfoliation allows you to remove not only dead skin cells, but also dirt that unknowingly blocks pores and causes blemishes, pimples and acne. Proper cleansing and exfoliation helps un-clog pores thus reducing the chances of breakouts.
- Promotes good absorption of skincare products. – Even the most expensive moisturiser, serum or lotion won’t be as effective if something is blocking your pores. Blocked pores make it hard for products to penetrate deep into the layers of your skin. You can use a loofah sponge or an exfoliating scrub to smoothen the surface and unclogging pores.
- Helps hide wrinkles and fine lines. – Most women wonder why their makeup doesn’t look as flawless as it should. This is because they haven’t properly exfoliated their skin which lets their makeup sit on top of a flaky and dry surface making wrinkles and fine lines more obvious than they should.
- Helps blur pigmentation. – Women with mature skin tend to have dark spots or pigmentation due to age, hormonal imbalance and pregnancy. Proper exfoliation helps blur dark spots by breaking up pigmented cells.
- Helps promote well-being. – Exfoliation helps increase blood circulation which leads to the promotion of new skin cells as well as the removal of harmful toxins and reduction of fatty acids from the system.
- Helps create a glowing and even complexion. – If you regularly maintain a good exfoliating routine, you will have a more even tone and glowing complexion. Although, there are certain areas that are hard to reach while exfoliating but using a loofah back scrubber or shower loofah on a stick allows you to exfoliate hard to reach areas such as your back.
So here you have the reasons why exfoliating with a loofah scrubber or other good exfoliators of your choice offer a lot of great benefits to the largest body organ of our system. If you haven’t incorporated exfoliation into your routine then this is a great time to start.
Go to our natural and organic sponges, brushes and loofahs to help guide you with what exfoliator to purchase that best suits your needs.