To keep yourself clean as well as your household, it’s highly recommended to take the natural approach. In our current market, consumers are offered more and more products that are supposed to do just that. But what we don’t know are the ingredients used in these products. Whether they are toxic ingredients or harmful chemicals, neither should be used in order to achieve proper cleansing.
That is why a natural approach to cleaning yourself is essential. Using products plagued by nasties and other toxic ingredients will do more harm to your health than good. For instance, if you’re using a soap that contains bad ingredients, imagine using this every single day for 15 to 20 years, what do you think would happen to your skin and health by then? For this reason, you must take into careful consideration the benefits of using a natural soap, for example, castile soap Australia.
One of the more popular pure liquid castile soap is Dr Bronners castile soap. It is by far the best and the no. 1 selling castile soap and for a good reason. For years, many people are obsessed and even fondly refer to this product as a magic soap. Now, do you ever wonder why the Dr Bronner’s pure castile soap is that popular?
Here are some of the common reasons why many consumers just can’t help but buy Dr Bronners Castile Soap:
- It’s pure and all-natural vegetable oil derived castile soap.
- It contains natural plant-based Vitamin E as well as Citric Acid.
- It contains organic certified essential oils as well as Jojoba and Hemp oils.
- It supports fair trade.
- It doesn’t contain nasties and other toxic ingredients usually present in most soaps.
- Most of all, it has tons of uses not only as a soap for the body but also to clean your home.
Check out this related article “Essential Daily Uses Of Liquid Castile Soap“.
What are the most common toxic ingredients you need to avoid?
If you’re not familiar with the ingredients used in your current soap, here’s a list of the most common chemicals or toxic ingredients used in beauty products. You definitely may want to check if the products you’re using have these nasties and if they do, better toss them.
- Parabens – a common preservative that is said to contain properties that mimic estrogen which increases one’s risk of breast cancer.
- Artificial fragrance – is typically a concoction made up of various chemicals which companies usually refer to as their secret formula.
- Artificial or synthetic colours – are typically derived from coal and petroleum sources.
- Triclosan – is a common antimicrobial chemical that typically causes skin irritation and worse, disrupts the normal functions of the endocrine system.
- Phthalates – are chemicals that are used to increase the softness or flexibility or products.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate – is a foaming chemical used in 90% of most personal care and cleaning products.
Where to buy liquid castile soap?
For your personal care and cleaning needs, Love Thyself offers Dr Bronner’s pure castile soap as well as other all natural and certified organic products that promote safe and healthy life. Purchase our Dr Bronners castile soap and start taking a natural approach to keeping your skin and home clean.