A loofah scrubber is an excellent exfoliating tool to achieve flawlessly smooth skin, but did you know that there are other ways for your trusty loofah to be useful other than removing dead skin cells, dirt and grime? Indeed, an exfoliating loofah or luffa is not only limited inside your bathroom. You can use it to clean other things as well.
Here are some ways that you can use your favourite natural sponge loofah:
- It can be used to clean your dirty pans, shoes, kitchen counter, car, etc. It’s true and it can be a pretty good scrubber if you ask me. It works best in scrubbing stubborn dirt from the surface of pans, however, its texture can be a little abrasive so be gentle when you’re using it to clean your dishes as it might scratch the surface. The soles of your shoes can benefit from this bath accessory as well. It can remove mud and soil from the corners of the soles in no time. You may cut it into several slices and use it to clean different stuff. Make sure to hang it somewhere to completely dry after every use.
- When you grow your own loofahs, they can be eaten when they become ripe. There are many healthy recipes where you can incorporate luffa vegetable as an ingredient. It is also called a Chinese Okra and tastes similar to cucumber. To prepare the plant, make sure to wash it thoroughly, peel the skin and slice it according to whatever is required for your recipe. You can also cook it in a stir fry if you wish.
- You can use it underneath your soap to keep it dry. A loofah scrubber can be placed underneath your soap so you can keep it dry. Just slice a layer of luffa and it can keep your soap dry by absorbing some of the water with its weave of fibres. You can save money in the long run since your soap doesn’t melt as quickly.
- You can use it to scratch your back. Sometimes it can be annoying when you’re having a hard time scratching your back because it’s hard to reach. You can check out loofah for sale with a handle. It can be used to exfoliate your skin in the shower or use it to scratch your back once in a while. You can be resourceful too, if you have an extra wood handle or yard stick, you can attach it to the loofah using an adhesive or glue and it’ll be ready.
- Lastly, use it to exfoliate your skin. A natural sponge loofah is a basic tool in skin exfoliation. You can use it with your preferred body wash or soap to eliminate the dry flakes or dead skin cells that make your skin look dull and unhealthy. As soon as you start the ritual of exfoliating your skin with this trusty bath accessory, you will notice the difference instantly as your skin will feel smoother and look radiant. Exfoliation also helps with your blood circulation and overall health.
See related article entitled “How To Make Your Own Loofah Bath Sponge“.
Now that you’ve found out about its creative and resourceful ways, buy loofah here at Love Thyself for affordable and durable bath accessories that you’ll definitely find handy at home!