Are you looking for facial oil that will do wonders for your skin? I bet you do but with the vast number of facial oils available in the market, one can’t help but get easily confused with what to pick. When we talk about facial oils you must understand that not all are created equally which is why you should choose face oil that suits your skin type best.
So, let talk about Argan oil which is an ingredient that is quite popular with hair care products. But are you aware that it is an amazing ingredient that benefits your face as well? So, what makes it extra special from the rest and why are we suggesting for you to start using it on your face?
We’ll give you 6 reasons why you should start applying Argan Oil on your face:
- It’s great for all skin types. Each has a different formulation, absorption rate and weight which makes each of these ingredients better suited for certain skin types. For example, the ingredient Castor Oil as well as Grape Seed Oil are known to reduce excess oil on oily and acne-prone skin. Whilst Avocado oil and Coconut oil are great ingredients which can help provide your skin with enough moisture and nourishment. On the other hand, Argan oil is considered somewhere in between which makes it perfect for all skin types.
- It provides enough moisture to your skin. Dry patches won’t be a problem with Argan oil. Since it contains the natural goodness of Vitamin E, antioxidants, omega fatty acids as well as linoleic acid that work harmoniously to provide your skin with enough nourishment.
- It helps reduce acne and premature ageing. Oh yes, you got that right! Argan oil also helps reduce breakouts and acne. Since it’s not too light and oily, it doesn’t grease up your face. It helps control oil production which further promotes healthy skin and reduced acne.
- It doesn’t clog your pores. One major problem with other facial oils is its tendency to clog your pores which lead to breakouts and acne. On the other hand, Argan oil does the opposite, it doesn’t clog your pores and on top of that, it helps neutralise oil production. That is why it helps reduce chances of breakouts acne. Since its formulation is mild, it is quite gentle sensitive skin types as well as those with skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema and rosacea.
- You can use it at any point during the day or night. You can actually save with this oil as it can be used during the day as it’s not too greasy so it can qualify as a great moisturiser or at night like an overnight treatment.
- It’s super easy and convenient to use. Although, facial oils are technically not moisturisers, however, they have the ability to lock in moisture and prevent moisture from evaporating, thus keeping your skin well-nourished and healthy looking. That’s why it’s best to apply it after you’ve washed your face clean or after you’ve applied your moisturiser as it seals in the moisture.
Argan oil is definitely your skin’s superfood that you surely don’t want to skip out on. In its miracle container you’ll get amazing oil that keeps your skin hydrated, nourished and healthy. It also helps reduce acne and helps fade scars. Wow, all these benefits for the price of one bottle. I think that’s just super!
So, if you haven’t gotten yourself one, we have various selections you can choose from right here!
Acure – Moroccan Argan Oil 30ml
Dr Organic – Argan Facial Oil 30ml
The Pure Oil Company – 100% Argan Facial Oil 25ml