Kosmea skin care is fast becoming the best rose hip oil producer. Having flawless and radiant looking skin has always been one of the deepest desires of many, especially women. However, achieving youthful looking skin with fewer blemishes is not an easy feat. We are continuously bombarded with lots and lots of products advertised in the market and most people don’t really have a clue as to what products actually work best for their skin. This is where organic rose hip oil comes in.
What is Rose hip Oil and where does it come from?
Rose hip oil is actually extracted from the hip of the rose. This is the fruit part that is left once the flower has reached its bloom and its petals fall. It is considered by many as nature’s best kept secrets and it truly is.
We need to consider, however, the best company that offers the best rose hip oil and not just any. Some companies claim to offer the same thing but it is important to know just how the oil was extracted. The darker the oil, the better the quality, Kosmea was compared side by side with other brands and it was found to look darker than its competitors.
It’s not really surprising since Kosmea, a family-operated Australian company, has had two decades of expertise in the industry. They are known for their ethical means of sourcing rose hips, handpicked by the local community in Lesotho in South Africa.
Its 100% organic certified and the skin, fruit, as well as the seeds were used to extract the oil. It is known that the skin of the fruit contains many essential nutrients. This is why the oil is a rich amber colour compared to other competitor brands.
The process used is through Supercritical Extraction which is solvent-free and heat-free to ensure only the best quality oil is produced. Heat, light, water and air can greatly affect the quality of the oil, that’s why these elements are avoided.
Kosmea certified organic rosehip oil is definitely good for your skin. It is known as liquid gold and a healing oil for a reason.
Here are the 5 Reasons Kosmea Rosehip Oil is good for your Skin
- Anti-Aging Properties – It is rich in essential fatty acids specifically Omega 3, 6 and 9, which our body needs. These elements are needed for our skin and overall health. Essential fatty acids are vital in repairing damaged tissue and regenerating skin cells. It also contains antioxidants specifically lycopene and beta-carotene that can penetrate deep into the skin and Vitamins A and C that helps stimulate collagen production. Vitamin A also helps in preventing premature ageing typically caused by sun exposure.
- Protects Skin & Repairs it from Ultra Violet Rays – It is considered a natural source of Vitamin E that helps in protecting the skin cells from the sun damaging exposure and free radicals. This antioxidant also helps hydrate dry and sensitive skin. Vitamin A in combination with the oil’s essential fatty acids assist in improving your skin tone, texture, as well as pigmentation.
- Treatment for Scars & Stretch Marks – Its essential fatty acids assist in reducing acne scars and eczema through skin regeneration and repairing damaged tissue. It also contains high levels of trans-retinoic acid that penetrates deep into the epidermis wherein it gets converted to Vitamin A, thus, boosting the skin’s natural healing process.
- Natural Source of Vitamin A & Antioxidants – As mentioned, it is rich in antioxidants, which are micronutrients that protect the tissues in the body.
- Natural Glowing & Healthy Looking Skin – With its many benefits, one cannot deny the natural glow and healthy looking skin after using this oil. It even reduces fine lines and wrinkles making it a really effective product to use if you want younger looking skin.
So, if you’re looking for a skincare product that works so well for all skin types, look no further. With the 5 Reasons why Kosmea Australia Rosehip Oil is good for your skin, what are you waiting for? Try it out yourself and see the difference in a short span of time.