REALLY RAW CHOCOLATE
Makes 24 chocolates
- 75g PSF Cacao Powder
- 150g Cacao Butter
- 50g liquid sweetener e.g. maple syrup, honey, (agave for non-paleo)
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup of PSF Cacao Nibs
- Melt the cacao butter in a ‘bain marie’ (a steel bowl over a large pot of just boiled water).
- Into a strong blender, add the melted cacao butter, cacao powder, sweetener and pinch of salt and blitz.
- Pour mixture into your favourite Easter themed chocolate moulds (ice cube trays work too!) and sprinkle cacao nibs on the top of each chocolate before placing into the fridge for half hour to set.
CHOCOLATE ORANGE TRUFFLES
6 tbsp rolled quinoa
2 tbsp shredded coconut
1 tbsp grated orange zest
5 dates, chopped
2 tbsp RAW Coconut Oil, melted
2 tbsp raw honey
1 tsp Chia Seeds
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Power Super Foods Cacao Powder & desiccated coconut for coating
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor & mix well so it forms a batter.
- Test the mixture, if too dry add warm filtered water & combine in the food processor. If too wet, add a mixture of
- the dry ingredients & combine in the food processor.
- From the batter, form small balls, choosing your desired size (we like bite-sized balls).
- Roll the ball in your preferred coating.
Store in an airtight container in your fridge or freezer for up to 2 weeks.