Are you using a double cleanse in your skincare regime?
Rosehip and Jojoba Beauty Balm is a multi-purpose balm that can be used as a first step in the double cleanse method or on its own as a make-up remover , or travel buddy for doubling as a skin moisturiser.
In the double cleanse method, R&J balm gently and effectively removes stubborn makeup and the initial layer of dirt without being abrasive on your skin. This allows the face wash you normally use to really get in there and do its job more effectively in the second cleanse!
This balm contains nourishing goodness from pure shea butter and cold pressed rosehip and jojoba oils to help protect against everyday environmental stress, free radicals and pollution.
Natural essential oils distilled from orange, patchouli and geranium turns your face wash routine into a mini spa experience.
Why Rosehip and Jojoba Beauty Balm is a favourite:
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- Ingredients that rate low to zero on the comedogenic scale (aka. low potential to clog pores)
- No synthetic additives, preservatives, fragrances or nasty chemicals & parabens
- No water added so your skin enjoys the full undiluted, concentrated and beneficial ingredients without irritants and nasty chemicals getting in the way
- 100% pure quality essential oils
HOW TO USE
- Scoop balm with clean, dry hands and massage onto your dry face, letting it smear your makeup and break it down. Add a bit of warm water and continue massaging. Then wet a cloth with hot water, wring it out and place over your face for a relaxing steam before wiping off the balm. Repeat wipe with hot cloth and voila! Clean & Glowing complexion
- Alternatively, can be used on areas where attention is needed for moisturisation.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Rosehip Oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil), Vitamin E, Citrus sinensis (Blood Orange) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Oil *= Certified Organic Ingredients
Net weight: 50g
*Please note the label may have the incorrect INCI name for Vitamin E – The correct Inci name is Tocopheryl, not Tocopheryl Acetate (the synthetic version of Vitamin E). The Vitamin E we use is naturally derived, not synthetic.