The 100ml bottles will not be filled to the top as the actual capacity is 120ml. The bottles however will contain more than 100ml as we always overfill by 5ml-10ml.
Argan oil is most commonly used as a skin moisturiser to hydrate and soften skin. With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, argan oil is the ideal product to give skin a natural boost. It absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturiser.
There are fatty acids and vitamin E in Argan oil. One can find the unsaturated fatty acids to the level of eighty percent.
- Dry Skin: Nourishes and moisturizes dry, scaly, flaky skin and protects against infection.
- Oily Skin: Regulates sebum production to keep the skin’s natural oils at a healthy level. With regular use, the skin will no longer look or feel oily.
- Irritated/Itchy Skin: Protects skin from allergens that may cause itchiness.
- Acne: Controls overproduction of acne-causing sebum and soothes the inflammation brought about by acne; also prevents the ugly scars acne can leave behind.
- Aging: Stimulates renewal of skin cells and boosts elasticity while smoothing wrinkles and lines.
- Sun Damage Rich in antioxidants that protect cells from UV light.
- Eczema and Psoriasis: Helps alleviate inflammatory symptoms associated with psoriasis. Also addresses immunity problems and allergies that trigger eczema symptoms.
- Hair: Repairs damaged hair. Moisturizes instantly, and prevents split ends while restoring shine. Increases hair growth and helps control, cure, and prevent dry and itchy scalp.
- Scalp: Keeps scalp healthy and well nourished. A few drops will protect against dandruff. Keeps the roots of the hair hydrated, protected, and well nourished.
- Nails: Keeps nails strong and healthy and restores natural shine while easily resolving brittle nail problems.