Botanical Name : Melaleuca Alternifolia
Plant Part : Leaves
Extraction : Steam Distillation
Essential oils require a large quantity of plant material and need to be diluted before use because they are concentrated.
They are, in short, the essence of the plant and can provide therapeutic benefits in very small amounts.
Most essential oils have antibacterial qualities and have varying physical and emotional effects depending on the oil,?such as stimulation, relaxation, pain relief and healing.
The most common ways to use essential oils include:
– Massaging them (blended with a carrier oil) into the skin
– Adding them to bathwater
– Burning them in a diffuser
General Safety Recommendations
– Adhere to all cautions for not overdoing it
– Never eat or drink essential oils directly
– Do not use essential oils directly to the skin without being diluted
– Stop using if sensitivity occurs
– Keep out of direct sunlight