- Want Hydrated, Glowing and Nourished Skin?
Try our Luxurious, Vitamin-Rich, Anti-Aging Shea Body Butter
- Made with Wild Boronia Essential Oil; a Unique and Active Ingredient with Excellent Natural Astringent Properties
- All-Natural Ingredients, Organic and Nontoxic for Beautifully Younger-Looking and Healthy Skin
- Create a Luxurious Spa Experience at Home with Our Moisturising Body Butter
- 100% Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, and all other Toxic Ingredients
Hydrates and Improves Skin
Australian Wildflowers Body Butter has a luxurious blend of moisturizing ingredients. Our body butter is extremely hydrating and contains naturally occurring fatty acids from shea butter, coconut oil, and mango butter, and almond oil. All our ingredients are carefully sourced and chosen for their natural skin-improving properties.
Our ingredients also contain naturally occurring Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Vitamin F, which work together to improve skin elasticity, provide calming anti-inflammatory effects and reduce signs of aging Australian Wildflowers Body Butter leaves your skin feeling non-greasy, balanced, and fully hydrated. The essential oils leave behind a refreshing floral and citrus scent.
Australian Wild Boronia Essential Oil is our Main Active Ingredient. Famous for its unique astringent properties, the Wild Boronia plants are specially steam distilled and Grown on Flinders Island off the coast of northeastern Tasmania in Australia. We only use cruelty-free ingredients and methods, so you can feel comfortable about purchasing from Australian Wildflowers.
Apply liberally over your body after showering or bathing. Use as often as you like.
Use in conjunction with our Wild Boronia Body Scrub for maximum smoothing, toning, moisturising, and anti-aging properties.