Teeth whitening kit and other easy ways to whiten your teeth such as whitening strips and other treatments often cause more harm to your teeth and gums without you even realising the danger. Recently more and more people rely on whitening strips because they are cheap, can be easily purchased at the counter and found to effectively whiten your enamel.
By doing the whole bleaching process in the convenience of your home, you’ll be able to save a ton of money instead of paying a teeth whitening professional. But sadly, the more you use these strips, the more you endanger your teeth and gums from the chemicals that can dangerously remove your enamel and cause gum sensitivity.
The good news is there are many ways on how to naturally whiten teeth without using chemically laden whitening strips and other toxic treatments. A natural tooth whitener is definitely all you need in order to achieve those pearly whites and although the process may not be as fast, after some time you’ll notice the difference and realise not only are your teeth whiter, your gums appear healthier as well.
Here are some of the reasons why you need to choose a natural tooth whitener:
- They are safe and don’t contain chemicals and other harmful ingredients that could ultimately harm your teeth and gums.
- Loss of enamel is another danger that you can avoid by using a natural teeth whitener.
- There are several options on how to naturally whiten teeth such as using baking soda, activated charcoal, oil pulling, etc. which are not only safe and easy to do, they’re pretty much affordable.
- A natural tooth whitener is also effective in keeping your teeth and gums clean and white without harming your enamel.
- They don’t fry your gums or cause sensitivity.
Good Habits that Help Whiten Teeth
Indeed whitening your enamel isn’t really complicated. These are easy steps that you can do without the use of chemicals and other harmful and expensive whitening treatments.
- Brush your teeth at least three times a day for two to three minutes.
- Clean the gaps between your teeth at least once a day.
- Limit your intake of food that stains teeth such as soda, coffee, red wine, tea, etc.
- Avoid smoking cigarettes or tobacco.
- Visit your dentist regularly.
- Use baking soda paste (with water or a little of hydrogen peroxide) to keep your teeth and gums germ and stain free.
- Use Activated Charcoal to absorb stains and other impurities from teeth and gums leaving it clean and white.
- Oil pulling is another effective way to keep germs and bacteria from teeth using coconut oil to remove bacteria and plaque. Many have claimed how it also helps reduce plaque.
Check out related article “Best Unique Natural Teeth Whitener For Your Buck This 2018“.
With these helpful tips in choosing a natural teeth whitener option, Love Thyself has a wide range of natural and organic oral care products that will help you keep your teeth and gums white and healthy. We only feature trust-worthy and effective brands so make sure to browse through these amazing products and we’re certain you’ll find what you need.