The human body is truly a remarkable place. It is composed of millions of different substances that all contribute in keeping the systems and organs functioning. One of the elements that are found inside the body is magnesium. A large concentration of this element can be found in the bones of the body, where it works together with calcium in keeping the bones strong.
Magnesium is also a crucial factor in the absorption of calcium in the body. Studies show that a person who has calcium deficiency probably has a magnesium deficiency as well.
In addition, magnesium also aids in various bodily processes such as digestion, and unlocking of certain enzymes from the food you eat. It also has a role in the synthesis of essential molecules in the body such as proteins, ribonucleic acid (RNA), and deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). Here are other things that magnesium can do to the body:
- Production of energy on the cellular level
- Balancing of certain minerals
As you can see, magnesium does a lot of things inside the body. In fact, research shows that it affects over 300 different biochemical reactions in the body that involve various enzymes. From breaking down food, to synthesizing within cells, magnesium is an element any person cannot live without. That is why a lack of magnesium can be dangerous.
Risks of Magnesium Deficiency
When the body lacks certain elements and compounds, it becomes more difficult to go through the everyday processes and synthesis. Science shows that every organ in the human has magnesium. In fact, the average human body has 25 grams of magnesium. If that level goes too high or too low, there may be problems.
In comparison to magnesium, calcium is also a very important element in the body. A lack of calcium can lead to certain bone-related diseases. In the same way, a lack of magnesium has been linked to various conditions. Here are just a few of them:
- Cardiovascular diseases and hypertension
- Osteoporosis and other similar bone problems
- Metabolic syndrome
- Headaches and migraines
- Gastrointestinal issues
The points mentioned above are just some of the body conditions that are results of magnesium deficiency. The problem with this kind of deficiency is that the body cannot solve it on its own because it does not produce magnesium. So what can you do in this situation?
Introducing Magnesium Oil
This is where the power and effectiveness of magnesium oil comes in. In contrast to popular belief, there is no oil in pure magnesium oil. It simply got its name from the slippery texture one feels when magnesium chloride gets mixed with water.
What’s interesting about magnesium is that it can enter the body in more ways than one. It may be taken orally through magnesium-rich foods. Some foods that are rich in magnesium include unfiltered drinking water, dairy products, fruits, vegetables, grains and nuts. Make it a habit of including any of these foods in your daily diet to normalize your magnesium levels.
Additionally, there are several oral supplements of magnesium that can be taken directly. In case you need a quick magnesium boost, just take these supplements. Studies show that the body needs around 300-400mgs of magnesium on a daily basis.
Aside from oral intake, the body may also absorb magnesium through the skin. Once magnesium gets absorbed, it will then form positive ions within the body that will aid in cellular level processes.
In nature, magnesium exists in several states and magnesium chloride is one of them. This particular substance should be extracted carefully in order to preserve its components.
Once it is ready to apply, there are a lot of possible magnesium oil uses, and because the solution can be applied on the skin it can be done almost anytime, anywhere.
Magnesium Oil Benefits
There are several benefits whenever you increase your magnesium levels through the magnesium oil. Here are just some of them:
- Improves physical performance and helps in body recovery – The body can do a lot of things, even difficult and physically straining activities. This is what happens whenever you exercise. Unfortunately, while the body gets pumped up in such activities, the continuous actions tend to redistribute magnesium to different parts of the body. This may impact physical performance in the long run. In order to soothe aching muscles, applying a small amount of magnesium oil can help a lot.
- Provides instant relief to migraines – Do you often suffer from migraine attacks? Research shows that minor migraines are results of low intracellular magnesium. When a person has low levels of magnesium, nerve receptors and neurotransmitters may not function properly, leading to intense headaches. However, if a person can get a regular intake of magnesium daily, migraines would occur less often.
- Regulates and manages diabetes – Magnesium levels in the body is also critical in managing diabetes. If a diabetic person fails to control their sugar level properly, large excretions of glucose may go into the urine. This also depletes magnesium levels and affects the body’s insulin resistance. In order to prevent more complications, magnesium should be taken regularly.
- Solves oily skin – Do you have problems when it comes to acne, pimples and oily skin? Some
people think that these are only caused by stress, pollution and other external conditions. Most of them are not aware that it is the glands’ fault underneath the skin. Good thing magnesium intake can break down these oils and fats that keep on covering your face, resulting in a fresher, and oil-free skin.
- Decreases hypertension – Hypertension is one of the most common diseases humankind has ever known, and it is also among the most fatal. Every year, hundreds of thousands of people die due to hypertension or something related to it. In order to reduce such risks, people suffering from hypertension should take in magnesium supplements. Experts and research have proven that this element can work wonders inside the body.
- Improves the quality of sleep – After a long day’s work, everyone deserves and wants to have a good night’s sleep. Unfortunately, not everyone gets that. Several factors come into play here, and fortunately magnesium can also help out. This essential element can relax the GABA receptors in the brain so you get a better sleep to prepare you for the next day.
- Reduces pain in arthritis – In recent memory, arthritis has been a condition that has been attributed to old age. However, nowadays anyone can have a form of arthritis, even if you are just in your twenties. But why does it take place? Arthritis happens when the fluid in between bone joints are reduced and deplete over time. When this happens, the bone joints do not have any lubricant between them for a smoother action – just like what grease oil does to machines. Fortunately, regular magnesium intake can replenish the fluid in between joints, which means less pain.
As you can see, magnesium oil is indeed a very important element in the body that should be replenished daily. While there are magnesium-rich foods and oral supplements that you can take, it is believed that skin absorption is a faster way to take magnesium inside the body.
Where to Buy Magnesium Oil
Now that you are aware how critical magnesium is when it comes to synthesizing cells, producing energy, and improving bodily functions, one cannot deny the fact that you will need a constant supply of this element. Fortunately, you can get magnesium oil in different forms online. The question now is where.
The best magnesium oil is derived straight from nature and without any contaminants or additional substance. One of the manufacturers who are trusted in the extraction of magnesium oil is Ancient Minerals.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil is the best source of magnesium if you want a quick fix to magnesium deficiency. The brand claims that its magnesium oil is a concentrated transdermal magnesium mineral supplement, and it is composed of only the purest magnesium chloride on earth.
So where does it come from?
Magnesium oil from Ancient Minerals is derived from the Zechstein seabed in Northern Europe. The concentration of this substance is so high that one teaspoon of magnesium oil approximately has about 560mgs of elemental magnesium.
What makes Ancient Minerals stand above the rest?
Most health professionals and experts have been raving about the immediate effects of Ancient Minerals magnesium oil compared to others who emerged in the market. Even after years of existence, they still believe that it is the best and quickest way to absorb magnesium through the skin.
Currently, there are various online stores worldwide that offer this effective product. However, if you are looking for a great dealer with a good reputation, check out Love Thyself. Based in Australia, Love Thyself only offers all natural products ranging from essential oils, balms, ointments and rubs to other hygiene products like wipes and body scrubs. If you are looking for a retailer that will take care of you, no online seller comes close to Love Thyself.