Health is one of the most important things people should take care of especially as they get older. Unfortunately, a lot of people are abusive with their bodies, depriving them of proper diet, exercise, and especially sleep. As a result of these actions, they soon begin feeling symptoms of various diseases and other health conditions.
If you do not want to end up with the same problem, then it is time for you to check out some gifts of nature that provide health benefits, but do not contain any artificial chemicals. One of these organic products is magnesium oil spray.
What is magnesium oil?
Magnesium is one of the most important substances needed by the body in order to continue some body processes especially in metabolism, as well as in maintaining the strength of bones and tissues. Unfortunately, this element is also one of the substances that the body cannot produce on its own. Because of this, it is imperative for everyone to take in foods that are rich in magnesium.
Here are some good sources of magnesium:
- Dark leafy vegetables
- Seeds and nuts
- Dark chocolate
These are just a few food sources that are rich in magnesium. However, just a word of caution – make sure not consume too much magnesium because it may lead to diarrhea or lose bowel movement. This happens because the body will recognise the excess magnesium and will ‘tell’ the digestive system to get rid of the excess.
According to experts, the average individual is recommended to take about 300mg of magnesium daily. For men the amount is about 400-500mg, while women are recommended to take 250-350mg a day.
When taken in right amounts, magnesium can help in digestion, as well as cellular processes, which are vital in order to keep the body functioning properly. But wait, there’s more! Aside from magnesium’s usual function inside the body, it also has other benefits that other parts and systems of the body can benefit from.
Magnesium Oil Benefits
When taken in right amounts, magnesium can do a lot for the body. One of the interesting things to point out about magnesium is that it can be taken either orally (through the mouth) or through the skin by absorption. This creates more ways for people to satisfy their recommended daily intake of magnesium without having to eat the foods that are needed.
Here are some of the uses and benefits of magnesium to your body and health:
- Increases performance in physical activity – Magnesium is known to boost the performance of the bone and muscles, especially in strenuous activities. When muscle pain strikes, magnesium oil can soothe the muscles, allowing the individual to return to his activity in no time.
- Reduces migraine attacks – People who often suffer from migraine have low levels of intracellular magnesium, or simply the magnesium present inside the cells of the body. When magnesium levels are sufficient, migraine triggers will be less frequent.
- Improves sleep – Magnesium works well with the GABA receptors in the brain, helping them relax before and while sleeping. As a result, sleep will be better with fewer incidental wakeups and interruptions.
- Decreases stress levels and relaxes the body – Most experts today believe that some of the most serious health conditions are results of too much stress. Whenever stressful conditions arise, there are more chances of getting sick or losing focus. Fortunately, magnesium oil can also provide relaxation not only to the muscles, but the body as a whole.
- Regulates blood pressure levels – Do you know someone who is taking maintenance medicine in order to regulate blood pressure? If you do, it is good to know that magnesium can help.
Indeed, magnesium has a ton of benefits that it can provide for the body. It does not only provide instant relaxation to the body once it is applied through the skin, it can also help in some body processes.
If you are looking for ways on how to maximise magnesium and enjoy its effects, here are the top six uses of magnesium oil:
- Body massages – Just mix a bit of magnesium oil in a small amount of water, and you can already use it for body massage. You will notice that the water will look oily, but it’s not because magnesium has oil. This is simply the reaction of water when it gets in contact with magnesium. The magnesium creates flake residues on top of the water, which makes it look similar to oil when mixed with water.
- Bath – You cannot only use magnesium oil in massage, but also in taking a bath. This can help take away impurities from your skin. At the same time, the skin absorbs the magnesium, allowing it to work its wonders,
- Deodorant – Magnesium can also double as a deodorant if need be. Just apply a small amount in your hand and rub it on your armpit after showering. You may see some white residue buildup afterwards, just wipe it away and you’re good to go.
- Pain reliever – As mentioned earlier, magnesium can soothe muscles and help in improving physical performance especially exercise and other strenuous activities. However, it can also work wonders in joint problems such as arthritis. What most people do not know is that magnesium can take the place of calcium and perform similar function. When applied to aching joints, magnesium can help form the fluid in between the joints. This can greatly help reduce pain.
- Foot soaks – Do you often experience pain in your feet and toes after a long day of walking, running, standing, and even jumping? Doing all of these things for an entire day puts so much pressure on your feet because they carry your entire body. A quick fix for aching feet is to soak them in warm water that contains magnesium oil. The warm water will help regulate blood flow, while magnesium alleviates pain.
- Treats acne problems – If you often worry about acne and pimple breakouts, but you do not want to use the unnatural ways of skin care and pimple reduction, you may try using magnesium oil instead. Just spray a small amount in the tips of your fingers, and rub on your face for a few minutes. In just a few days you will notice a big difference in terms of acne and oil buildup.
When applying magnesium oil, make sure that your skin does not have any lotion, dirt or any substance that may hinder the absorption of magnesium. This is why it is best to apply magnesium oil after a shower. Spray the magnesium oil into your hand or directly on the skin, and rub all over for about 10-20 minutes.
Immediately, you will feel a soothing sensation that can help your body relax. In addition, the magnesium can also help in keeping your cells healthy and free from free radicals.
If magnesium oil is this good, then where can I get one?
Unfortunately, not all magnesium is created equal. This simply means you have to check your source of magnesium. If it is a particular food such as the ones mentioned above, make sure they are made naturally, and as much as possible doesn’t contain any artificial substances or chemicals.
On the other hand, if you are on the look out for the best magnesium oil that can be applied on the skin, you have to check some trusted brands in the market.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil
One of the highest quality magnesium oil products in the market nowadays is Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil. For many years, this manufacturer has served hundreds of consumers and provided all natural items that do not pose health risks, just benefits. Ancient Minerals prides itself as the only source of magnesium oil that comes from the Zechstein Seabed in Europe. Ancient Minerals claims that this particular magnesium is the purest in the world.
If you check out its product page, you will see that Ancient Minerals magnesium oil does not only take care of the benefits and uses provided above. It can also treat other skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
Unlike other health care products, magnesium oil does not contain any artificial fragrances, formaldehyde, and other chemicals that can cause more harm than good to the body.
If you are having a difficult time looking for a store or website to buy magnesium oil, you may check out Love Thyself. Love Thyself is an online store based in Australia that only stocks and sells 100% organic products and items for their valued customers.
For many years, Love Thyself has been following its mission and vision to influence as many people as possible to switch to natural and organic products because they do not come with any risks. If you want to know more about their online store, and the list of products it offers, just call (1300) 475 877.