We often think about natural or organic skincare products because of its benefits and of course, to feel better about ourselves. However, we often forget that there are spaces inside our homes we can maximise in order to feel better and energised, too.
Things like the internet, cleaning chemicals, and some air fresheners could increase the level of toxins in our body. This is why we try our best to always choose not to be stressed out because all the regimen and healthy lifestyle will be useless.
There are a lot of ways to have a healthier space, specifically when it comes to our private spaces. Here are five of the simple steps you could try at home:
Having a natural aromatic experience inside your personal space is more than any spa experience. You need not visit a spa for a relaxing moment. Grab a bottle of an essential oil and indulge yourself from different variants to choose from.
- Lavender- open your senses to a calm, relaxing mood just in time before you sleep.
- Lemon- a perfect cleansing diffuser to any impurities in the air.
- Peppermint- brings out menthol scent which gives out a soothing effect.
Take one of these scents and bring home a one of a kind experience to your living space. Makes an ideal gift for friends and families, too.
A lot of popular room sprays have synthetic ingredients which may cause harm to our respiration. While we have mentioned above that choosing essential oils are preferable than those commercialised products, another option is to use an organic oil spray. It contains all-natural ingredients from flower mixed with essential oils that blend perfectly.
This item is a must especially for those who are wanting to leave a great impression from guests in their own little private spaces.
Who would not want a view of nature inside their homes? Aside from the calming effect, it brings, having indoor plants simply treats all the negative vibes within your living spaces. It is an amazing indoor decoration and the benefits are just immeasurable.
- Eliminates pollutants. Reduces foul smell within the area.
- Neutralises room temperature. It brings out moisture when it’s warm.
- Lessens the airborne dust/particles.
- It produces oxygen. Staying inside your living spaces and breathing fresh air is incomparable. No need to go out and make an extra effort just to get some fresh air.
- Absorbs carbon dioxide. It takes away the odourless gas that our respiration does not need.
Himalayan Salt Lamp
These Salt Lamps from Himalayan rock crystals are generally beneficial to wellness to everyone. This lamp does not just complement your living space but it also does health wonders.
- The little source of light brings a relaxing mood and dictates our senses to be calm.
- Purifying the air we breathe. Imagine living in a space with no worries of air pollutants.
- Neutralises the positive ions. Electronic devices and appliances release positive ions which are harmful radiation. It releases negative ions which prevent us from further exposure and damage to our health.
- Prevents the spread of bacteria and mould. It naturally attracts moist in the air which could lead to mould and bacteria present in your living spaces. Simple and yet effective.
This product is a must have especially if you have too many gadgets in your space. In fact, this will give you peace of mind that you are in good hands and harmful radiation will not be an issue.
A Sage smudging ritual should be made when cleaning your living space. It was previously a Native American practice used in healing, ceremonies and spiritual purification. However, during these times, it is still similar but the process was made simpler and modern.
- Energises the mind. What more can we ask than to have a space that is cleared by this ritual?
- Takes away the bad odours. As soon as you light the sage, unwanted odours immediately goes away. It seems magical but its natural scent fights the foul odours in your space.
This may be given as a present to your parents or mature couples on any occasion. There are endless health benefits the moment you start lighting them.
In this modern era, we focus more on gadgets or technology. It is true that we must adapt quickly and be competitive at all times because we do not want to be left out. However, at the end of the day, we must think that we always go back to our living spaces and that is where we replenish and regain all the energies and strength we need to start another day again.