Our body is truly remarkable. It is composed of both organic and inorganic substances, elements and compounds that work together in order to carry out most processes inside the body. One of the substances that the body relies on heavily is magnesium. Interestingly enough, magnesium is one of the many elements that the body needs, yet it does not produce.
Considering this, it is important that every individual should take note of his or her magnesium levels. Because this element is vital in certain functions of the body both in a cellular and tissue level, a lack of magnesium could mean risks of illness, disease or other conditions.
But how would you know that your body lacks the right amount of magnesium it needs?
The lack of magnesium affects the entire body. When it comes to the circulatory system, magnesium deficiency results in a faster or sometimes irregular heartbeat. Other possible symptoms include spasms of the blood vessels surrounding the heart.
Magnesium also plays a major role in the strengthening and functioning of the body muscles. Without enough magnesium, there will be muscle weakness, spasms, tremors, difficulty swallowing, and problems with muscle coordination. These are only a few of the possible muscle problems.
Problems in metabolism
Metabolism is the process by which the body breaks down the food you eat and converts it to energy, or stored energy to be released for future use. However, if there is magnesium deficiency, some serious effects include calcium and potassium deficiency, as well as hyperglycemia, which is very dangerous.
Finally, lack of magnesium may affect how a person acts, reacts, thinks and feels. Some symptoms of magnesium deficiency include behavioural disturbances, nausea, vomiting, impaired cognitive function and memory problems.
If you experience more than one of these symptoms, then you may need to check your magnesium levels. Do not make the mistake of doing nothing, and waiting until something serious or severe takes place.
Replenish your Magnesium
Magnesium can easily be taken inside the body through some magnesium-rich foods. Some of these include dark green leafy vegetables, beans, whole grains, fish, banana, dark chocolate, avocado, and many others. Simply put, there are a lot of sources of magnesium that you can eat to prevent any of the symptoms mentioned above.
However, aside from foods, there is also a form of magnesium that can be absorbed by the body externally. When we say externally, it means it does not need to be eaten or drunk. It can be applied and absorbed through the skin. This type of magnesium is known as magnesium oil.
Magnesium Oil for Skin
If there is one interesting thing to point out about magnesium oil, it is the fact that it is not actually oil. It is a mixture of magnesium chloride, which is considered pure magnesium, and water. The mixture has an oily texture when applied on the skin, thus the name.
Based on studies and research, magnesium that is absorbed through the skin provides great benefits for the body. If you are thinking whether you’d want to get such an organic product or not, you may want to be aware first about some benefits of magnesium oil:
- Reduces nerve and muscle pain – One of the primary functions of magnesium is to reduce pain caused by nerves throughout the body. According to recent research, magnesium is able to control NDMA, a chemical in the nerves that produces pain when it is stimulated. Sufficient magnesium levels can also prevent muscle spasms and pains, especially those caused by strenuous activities like exercise.
- Strengthens teeth and bones of the body – One of the lesser-known functions of magnesium is that it facilitates calcium absorption in the body. Simply put, this means whenever magnesium levels are sufficient, the body would also be able to absorb calcium better. Some people who suffer from arthritis may also use magnesium oil to alleviate the pain caused by colliding joints.
- Provides better sleep – Sleep is the body’s way of recharging itself, so it will be ready to face tasks and activities the next day. If a person is having a difficult time to sleep, then he may also experience certain health and body problems. Fortunately, magnesium helps relax the GABA receptors inside the brain. When this takes place, it becomes much easier for the person to fall asleep.
- Treat some common skin problems – It is interesting to point out that magnesium can also help in treating some skin conditions. Some popular skin problems such as acne and oily skin can be treated by magnesium. Moreover, other skin disorders such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis may also be treated with regular magnesium intake.
- Reduce hypertension and stress – Only a few people may know this, but magnesium is often carried out of the body through the urine. This takes place during stressful situations and experiences. However, when this happens, magnesium levels should return to normal as soon as possible.
These are just five of the many benefits of magnesium oil. There are many other benefits of magnesium oil that seem too good to be true, but most of them are backed up by scientific evidence. In fact, based on its chemical composition and functions alone, magnesium can provide dozens of benefits for the body. However, the point is that these are the top five benefits it can do for your body once you apply the magnesium oil on your skin.
Which is the Best Magnesium Oil?
Now that you are aware how important magnesium oil is to the body, the next question is where to buy this magnesium oil. Today, there are various brands and retailers that offer promising items and products. They are also claiming that these products are 100% organic and safe.
However, as a wise consumer you don’t just believe what you’re told. You should also seek for answers, research a bit, and find out whether what a particular brand is saying is true or not.
Here are some qualities of a decent and trusted organic brand:
- Experience – Before trusting a particular brand or company, make sure that it has been in operation for quite some time. If a business is already a few years old, it only means that it can withstand some of the hardships and competitions in the industry.
- Reputation – Second, you should find a business that has a good track record. Check the website of the manufacturer, as well as some social media accounts and see whether what it is claiming about its products is true or not.
- Pricing – Finally, look at the price tag. But just a word of caution: the cheapest products are not necessarily the best options. Depending on your budget, you should be able to strike the perfect balance between pricing and quality.
These are the qualities and factors that you should look for in a company or business. Getting these results is easy nowadays, thanks to the Internet. But just in case you are finding it difficult to look for a trusted magnesium oil brand, you better check Ancient Minerals.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Lotion
If you are searching for the best magnesium oil products in the market today, Ancient Minerals is the place to be. This Australian company prides itself that it offers the purest form of magnesium, which is extracted from underneath the earth. In case you are having second thoughts, here are some reasons Ancient Minerals magnesium is the best:
- Highly concentrated solution – The company boasts that every 50ml bottle of magnesium oil is very pure and highly concentrated. This means every drop counts and can provide optimal benefits to the body.
- Easily absorbed by the skin – While eating foods rich in magnesium is also one way to solve magnesium deficiency, experts and specialists argue that magnesium oil can allow faster absorption by the body.
- Untouched source – Ancient Minerals boast the source of its magnesium chloride – the Zechstein Seabed, which is located 1,600 to 2,000 meters below the earth’s crust. The area where the seabed is located is called the Zechstein Sea, which was a geological formation millions of years ago. Because the area is not accessible to mankind, you can be sure that the magnesium extracted in the area is pure and uncontaminated.
- Tried and tested brand reputation – This business has been in operation for years, and during that time it has accumulated only positive feedback and reviews from it consumers.
These are just a few reasons Ancient Minerals should be your choice when it comes to magnesium oils, lotions, and gels. If you are looking for a credible and trusted distributor, you may visit Love Thyself. It is a locally based online store that specialises in all things organic – from soaps, toothpastes, creams, lip balms etc. For many years, Love Thyself has only provided the finest quality products and items.
For more details regarding the magnesium oil by Ancient Minerals, call Love Thyself on (1300) 475 877 today.