Personal hygiene is one of the most popular areas in the health industry, and every year this yields billions of dollars in merchandise over the world. This is due to the fact that more and more people nowadays are becoming aware that their current health habits will have effects in the long run.
Due to this increasing demand for personal hygiene products, manufacturers are endlessly releasing newer items, whose purpose is to satisfy the needs of customers. However, most of the health products in the market today contain chemicals, which may have adverse effects to one’s health.
One popular example of personal hygiene products is the deodorant. There are various types, but most of them market themselves as ‘antiperspirant.’ This simply means that the product hinders perspiration, in order to prevent sweat and body odor.
Unfortunately, chemical health product manufacturers are not telling its consumers that there are potential risks. Instead, they just continue promoting their items as if were there are no problems.
Dangers of chemical deodorants
Most manufacturers would not tell their consumers that their products have chemicals that may be harmful for the human body. Even during the time deodorants and antiperspirants were invented late in the 1800s, many people were wary about using them, primarily because they have chemicals that may harm or disrupt the body’s systems.
However, as years and decades went by, more people are becoming more self-conscious particularly when it comes to their body odor and overall appearance. As a result, personal hygiene, cosmetic and deodorants became very popular. Sadly, only a few people are aware of the risks.
Below are some potential dangers and risks of using chemical-based deodorants:
- The number of odor-producing bacteria in the armpit may grow. According to research, people who use chemical deodorants and antiperspirants may allow Actinobacteria to thrive in their armpits. It is believed to be responsible for producing the foul-smelling body odor in the armpit.
- Substances in deodorants have been linked to cancer. Many antiperspirants today contain aluminum, which is responsible for blocking the sweat. This substance reacts with sweat and forms a ‘plug’ to the sweat glands in the armpit. The problem here arises because once the sweat glands are unable to get rid of toxins and waste, they may return to the body. In relation to this, research shows that there is a connection between continuous antiperspirant use to breast cancer for both men and women.
- Chemical substances may react with the skin, causing skin damages. Alcohol is common in a deodorant in order to kill bacteria and reduce smelling. However, most of these products contain other chemicals as well. If not pre-tested, these substance may damage the skin.
As you can notice, chemical deodorant manufacturers are keeping their mouths shut when it comes to the risks that their products pose. What they are interested in is the millions of dollars that are coming from their consumers who trust their products.
Upon learning these things, some consumers became very afraid and began coming up with natural remedies for their deodorant needs. However, this is both time consuming and may lead to a trial and error method. If you want to avoid the risks mentioned above when it comes to deodorant use, you may want to choose those that are made from natural sources.
Is there such a thing as a natural deodorant?
Yes, indeed. Using intensive research, experts and manufacturers have found out that there are
substances in nature that can perform the same functions as chemicals in the usual deodorant. So basically, what you’d be getting are the same benefits, but without the risks.
One of the leading brands when it comes to all-organic personal products is Black Chicken Remedies. The Black Chicken Axilla Deodorant is one of the company’s bestsellers, primarily due to its efficiency in performing its functions.
Here are some basic details about Black Chicken Axilla Deodorant paste:
- It only contains natural and organic ingredients. When you say organic, it means that all the processes required for the manufacture of the product did not use any artificial substance or chemical.
- It performs just as well, or sometimes even better than chemical deodorants. Most health bloggers and consumers say that they see almost no difference in how natural deodorants work in comparison to the more popular chemical-based brands.
- It is vegan, and was not tested on animals. This is another characteristic of Black Chicken products that are loved by its consumers.
- It is made and developed in Australia. Australia has very strict standards when it comes to regulations about organic food and products. If you are getting Black Chicken from outside Australia, rest assured that it is a safe product.
If you want to chase away that awful body odor in your armpit, Black Chicken has the perfect product for you. In case you are wondering, this particular deodorant has a ton of other benefits aside from keeping your armpits fresh and without body odor.
Below are some reasons Black Chicken’s deodorant is superior compared to other more popular brands in the market:
- It gets the job done right away. Black Chicken deodorant immediately provides the benefits needed. Even if it does not contain artificial fragrances and substances, it works as fast compared to other brands.
- It is free from aluminum, parabens, and alcohol. These are the three most common substances found in antiperspirants and deodorants. Studies show that two of these have been linked to certain medical conditions. Antiperspirants block the sweat glands, keeping them from flushing out toxins from the body. On the other hand, parabens are chemical preservatives that are essential in the creation of chemical products. However, research points out that they mimic the activity of the estrogen hormone in women, which increases risk of breast cancer.
- It contains pure essential oils that are effective in controlling body odor. Unlike other chemical products that either block sweat glands or provide a ton of artificial fragrance, Black Chicken’s deodorant does nothing like that. Instead, it uses all natural ingredients that work together perfectly in order to take away body odor from the armpit.
- Its effect lasts for hours. Another great benefit of using the axilla deodorant is that you can be sure that its effects will last. Consumers have reported and testified that the deodorant effects last for up to 8 hours.
- It only leaves natural fragrances from its ingredients. Black Chicken axilla deodorant contains the following ingredients: shea butter, coconut oil, sodium bicarbonate, arrowroot, kaolin clay, vitamin E, vegetable glycerin, peppermint essential oils, cajaput, geranium and many more. The manufacturer only uses the finest substances to leave a natural-smelling scent.
- It does not stain clothing. Have you ever tried using deodorants or antiperspirants for a long time? If you have then try to look at some of your shirts. You will notice that the armpit portions don’t only have a different color, but also contain a hard substance that sticks, damaging the cloth permanently. Believe it or not, your body absorbs all of these substances every time you use a chemical deodorant or antiperspirant.
- It does not contain any form of aluminum. Aluminum is responsible for reacting with sweat, and forming plugs to close the sweat glands. Some manufacturers would say that consumers should choose another brand, which is called ‘organic.’ However, when you look at their labels, they also contain a form of aluminum – potassium alum. This is the potassium that naturally occurs in nature, although it still has aluminum content.
These are the reasons Black Chicken axilla deodorant is undeniably the best source of natural deodorant for anyone. What’s great about this deodorant is that it does not clog the sweat glands, which hinders their function to get rid of toxins from the body. While the glands continue to do their function, the axilla deodorant keeps any bad smell or odor away.
In addition, this deodorant also boasts an all-natural list of ingredients. From shea butter to coconut oil, you will notice that all of these substances are beneficial for the skin.
Where to buy Black Chicken products
Since its foray into the health market a few years ago, Black Chicken has earned the trust of thousands of consumers. That’s because the manufacturer is transparent in labeling its products with ALL of the ingredients it uses in processing and making them. Unlike some manufacturers that do not display such details, Black Chicken knows that in order to gain trust from consumers, it should be an open book.
There are a number of accredited online stores all over Australia and overseas that offer all Black Chicken skin care items. Whether you are looking for a natural deodorant or oil for your skin or body, accredited online stores have them all. One of these trusted online shops is Love Thyself, which only offers organic products. Call (1300) 475 877 to get more details today.