With all the fun-filled holidays we celebrate each year, a lot of us always try to create programs to achieve a healthy living. Even though at times we only do this during the New Year to start the year right, we have lots of reasons to do it anytime.
Toxins are so harmful that more often it’s difficult to avoid them during our daily routines. In fact, stress is also a toxin which could lead to possible illnesses. Also, we can identify toxins among the ingredients of food that we eat and any chemicals that touch our skin.
Here are 30 simple ways to reduce those toxins immediately:
- Switch to natural and organic hair and skin care products. There are too many harmful chemicals if you use regular products like shampoo for example. Start using all organic and natural products.
- Choose whole foods. When you go to the supermarket, avoid ready to eat meals. Instead, create a menu using organic ingredients when preparing a meal.
- Make it a habit to drink water. The easiest way to remove toxins is to drink water more than 8 glasses of water every day, which depends on your activity for the day.
- Lessen dairy and meat products. Research shows that there are chemicals found both in meat and dairy that are harmful to our health.
- Use natural cleaning materials. The cleaning ingredients inevitably touch our skin and could penetrate our skin, those toxins may cause allergies or other side effects.
- Do not buy canned goods and avoid using plastics. Cans and plastics have toxins especially when stored. Ask to wrap your purchased items in a paper bag or buy items in glasses instead.
- Be optimistic. As much as possible, avoid negative thoughts about yourself, our minds are so powerful that it attracts forces that may lead you to depression.
- Stay away from your gadgets. Surfing the internet has become our daily habit. Make it sure that you keep your devices away from you as a form of a break.
- Relax and be cautious. Do not rush things all the time, take it easy. However, you need to be attentive to your surroundings at the same time.
- Catch some fresh air. Have a breathing exercise to a place where it has fresh oxygen. This is helpful to have a healthy respiration and blood circulation.
- Prepare a Water with Lemon. This is one simple step to detox and create a balanced routine.
- Schedule a colon cleansing and have a daily bowel movement. It is essential that our colon is cleansed to make sure our body wastes do not clog. Daily bowel movement reduces toxins build up.
- Daily exercise will remove unwanted fats.
- Coconut Oil Pulling. You may swish it in your mouth to remove toxins for a few minutes.
- Avoid Eating Processed Foods especially with too much sugar.
- Do not spend too much time with negative people.
- Eat green and leafy vegetables.
- Treat yourself to a massage.
- Replace your regular toothpaste with a natural one without fluoride in it.
- Remove stress by finding quiet and quality time on a daily basis.
- Get a daily dose of sunlight. Sunlight makes our bones stronger and healthier.
- Brushing the body dry before bath time stimulates our blood circulation.
- Regularly vacuum and clean your place.
- Switch to an insect repellant which has organic ingredients.
- Reduce drinking alcohol.
- Enrol to a yoga class so that your mind gets to rest occasionally.
- Look for an Aluminum Free Deodorant.
- Plant your own flowers since some shops may sell those which have pesticides and it may be airborne and be a threat to your health.
- Laughter is the best medicine as they say. It will create positive energies which are good for your wellness.
- Forget any guilty issues. Accepting and forgetting mishaps in the past will help you.
Aren’t these easy steps to finally get rid of toxins? You don’t have to do them all and accomplish them at the same time, however, simply do them one at a time until it becomes a habit. These steps will certainly transform your life and lead to a better and healthier lifestyle.