In this day and age, good health and physical wellness have become very important considerations for most people. This is due to widespread research that unhealthy living, bad habits, and exposure to pollution may contribute to serious diseases in the long run. In order to combat or prevent such illnesses, regular cleansing and toxic removal are essential in keeping your body in tip-top shape.
One of the emerging sciences that follow this trend is foot detox patches. A detox foot patch is said to take away a number of harmful substances from the body, resulting in a healthier and toxin-free body system. But before you delve deep into the benefits and effects of these patches, it is good to know what these cleansing foot patches really are.
NATURAL DETOX FOOT PATCH 101
A foot patch looks similar to a sanitary napkin on the outside. The patch is placed on the sole of each foot, usually at night, and then left there overnight. While it is attached to the foot, the patch takes away the harmful substances that have accumulated inside your body.
Why The Foot?
Most people would ask why the patch can only be attached on the foot, when other parts of the body are exposed to pollution and chemicals as well. The explanation is this: the lower extremities like limbs and feet are considered the ?second heart’ of the body because they are responsible for ?sending’ blood back to the heart.
As a result, some of the waste materials that the blood absorbs from upper parts of the body go through the feet and legs. This is where the potential problem comes in for some people. If an individual has limited physical activity, this circulation slows down, so the harmful substances stay longer in the lower limbs and feet.
This is where the foot patch benefits come in. They absorb these toxins and chemicals from the blood as it passes through the feet, making it cleaner as it travels back to the heart.
Theoretically, these detoxifying foot pads can also be worn in other parts of the body, but they would work best if placed in the limbs such as the hands and feet.
What Does It Contain?
Foot patches contain a number of ingredients and substances that help it achieve its intended effect. Most of these products have all-natural bamboo vinegar, Vitamin C, orange oil, and tourmaline, which is responsible for emitting negative ions. These ions then bind with heavy metals and other chemicals in your feet. Additional substances include organic plant extracts like Eriobotrya Japonica and Houttuynia Cordata, and minerals.
It is also important to note that these foot patches contain a substance called chitosan, which is derived from shellfish. While the foot patch does not put anything inside your body, skin contact may cause side effects to people with shellfish allergies.
How Long Should I Wear Detox Patches For The Feet?
Detox foot patches are usually worn at night. When the person wakes up in the morning, he will notice dark colored substance in the foot patches. These are the chemicals and toxins that have been absorbed by the patches from the blood.
Foot patch manufacturers and experts say that the darker the color of the foot patch, the more chemicals it is able to extract. In effect, this means that once the color becomes lighter, less of these substances are present in your body.
The effects and benefits of a foot patch is usually achieved in a matter of weeks. For people who are ?chronically ill’, it may take more than 30 days for the gooey black substance to change color.
DOES THIS FOOT PATCH ACTUALLY WORK?
After getting an overview of the foot patch, its contents and purpose for the body, here is an answer to the popular question: does it actually work?
Whether the foot patch works or not depends on a variety of factors mostly concerning the type and brand of foot patch and the substances and ingredients it has. Not all foot patches are created equal, you have to make sure that if you’re planning to buy one, it must be from a trusted brand with high quality ingredients.
The problem with people trying to discredit the effects of foot patches is that they may have tried a product that has not been manufactured to meet the highest quality standards.. For instance, Kinoki detox foot pads created fear among foot patch supporters when the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the U.S. filed a complaint against them for making false claims about their product.
However, a malpractice by one brand should not be used to tarnish the reputation of trusted and reputable manufacturers that not only create high quality products, but also back them up with research. Here are some of the factors you need to check with manufacturers to ensure they offer quality products:
- Differentiate between good products and bad ones. Doing this is pretty easy. Just check the label, packaging, and
other details when it comes to presentation.
- Check who made it and where it was made. Aside from knowing the manufacturer, you have to be aware where it was made. It may be good to point out that most health products coming from countries like China are unlikely to meet quality standards.
- Inspect the substances and ingredients used in making the product. Did they use chemicals or synthetic substances? Using a product with such ingredients is counterproductive to achieving your goals.
- Check the reputation of its manufacturer or the company promoting it. Make sure that the company has a proven track record in providing quality products and items.
These are simple, yet useful factors to consider if you want to make sure that your foot patch products are not generic or of poor quality. If you are in Australia, one of the best choices is Byron Bay Detox Foot Patches, which can be purchased in physical or online stores.
BENEFITS OF FOOT PATCHES FOR YOUR HEALTH
Once you have chosen a quality brand, you can be sure that you will experience its many advantages and benefits. Here are some of them:
- Take out harmful toxins from the body – With the help of the footpad, you can be sure that your toxin levels
would not go up. Toxins usually bind with healthy cells, causing them to become damaged, leading to sickness and other conditions.
- Improves energy levels – There are some people who feel tired even after a good night’s sleep. This is probably because your body is spending extra effort and energy in taking out toxins and harmful chemicals. As a result, they resort to taking in stimulants such as coffee. This won’t solve the problem. Once you use a foot patch to help, you will definitely see the difference.
- Improves the appearance and health of the skin – Many skin problems are the result of toxic overload. Acne, rashes and other skin problems may be signs that your body has a lot of toxins due to pollution and stress. Detox patches for your feet can help improve your skin, reduce hair loss, and give you a natural glow that people will notice.
- Boosts the immune system – Your immune system is your primary sickness defender. When it is compromised or weak, it may not be able to prevent diseases and conditions. You can aid your immune system by using foot patches to detox your body from toxins and other substances.
- Helps in blood circulation – While most people do not give too much attention to blood circulation, it is actually a very important part in maintaining your health. Some signs of poor blood circulation include cold hands and feet, feet cramping, and aching limbs.
- Removes foul odour from your feet – Athlete’s foot is one of the most common problems that people, both men and women, experience. Foul body odour usually appears when sweat is released. The dead skin cells and toxins left on the skin after the sweat water evaporates is what causes the foul odour. Once you begin using foot patches to reduce these toxins, you will see a noticeable change in how your feet smell after perspiration.
These are just a few of the many benefits of detox foot patches as proven by the thousands of individuals who use them every single day. Using this special patch does not only make you feel better, it also brings peace of mind that you are not storing up toxins and other harmful substances inside your body.
The old saying “Health is wealth” definitely applies to this generation. Due to the advent of the Internet, the distribution and acquisition of information has become a lot easier and faster. Through various researches and studies posted online, people have become aware of their unhealthy habits and risks to diseases.
As a result, health products and other lifestyle regimes have been developed to help reduce health risks, and boost body system functions. This is what foot pads can do for you.