In the past, it would have been a challenge to purchase a pure liquid castile soap from the supermarket but nowadays they’re pretty much available anywhere and even online, here at Love Thyself, we offer the Dr Bronners liquid castile soap. This soap is again gaining popularity due to its natural properties, great value and lots of uses. You can use it for daily body care from head to toe as well as home cleaning and pet care.
Why Should You Buy Liquid Castile Soap?
Castile soap Australia is unlike the typical body soap and household cleaning detergent you have at home. It is made from vegetable oil, usually pure olive oil as the base instead of synthetic ingredients or animal fat. Some versions are also made using hemp oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, walnut, almond oil, ..etc.
People prefer to buy liquid castile soap due to its versatility and many uses. For instance, our favourite the Dr Bronners Liquid Castile Soap which is formulated with pure olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil and hemp oil can be used in many ways.
Find related article “Handy Dilution Reference Guide For Dr Bronner Castile Soap“.
Here are some of our top favourite uses of liquid castile soap:
- A Nurturing Body Wash for the Whole Family. This makes the top of our list. You can combine other ingredients to make a nurturing body wash such as coconut oil and Vitamin E oil which the whole family can enjoy. Isn’t that amazing?
- A Healthy Coconut Milk Shampoo. Many consumers have actually tried this combination and have definitely preferred this natural shampoo mix over regular chemically laden shampoos. You don’t have to worry about nasty ingredients touching your kid’s hair, plus you can actually save more with this do-it-yourself Castile and coconut milk shampoo mix.
- A Moisturising Hand Wash. Pure liquid castile soap is also well known for its antibacterial properties which make it a good moisturising hand wash as well. Unlike other antibacterial soaps which can be very drying to your hands, and you can’t be too certain about its ingredients, this, on the other hand, contains natural moisturising benefits as well which helps keep your family’s hands clean and smooth at the same time.
- A Bottle of Reusable Kitchen Wipes. You can cut out pieces of cloth from an old shirt and wet it with Castile and essential oils for a handy bottle of reusable kitchen wipes. Kitchen wipes can be quite expensive and this easy to do alternative can help you save over time as well.
- An All-Purpose Natural Cleaner. If you have an extra spray bottle lying around at home, this is the perfect opportunity to use it as your all-purpose natural cleaner. You can combine ¼ cup of Castile to 2 pints of warm water and any preferred essential oil for natural fragrance. This all-purpose natural cleaner helps you clean all sorts of surfaces at home without endangering your family to chemicals.
These top essential daily uses are enough to make you want to buy liquid castile soap for your family to use. You can check out Dr Bronners Liquid Castile Soap here on our website and purchase so you can try any of these essential uses at home.